A COVID-19 update to you, our valuable customer regarding Las Vegas Golf Courses
The mask mandate has officially been removed! You are no longer required to wear a mask while visiting Las Vegas! All Las Vegas golf courses have reopened with guidelines to limit the spread of COVID-19 following the orders from our governor. 100% of the Strip Hotel/Casinos are currently open, with all going to 100% staffing on the casino floors and also eliminating their social distance/mask requirements. Las Vegas has been very fortunate and is seeing a huge drop in COVID-19 cases and we want to keep you informed on updated policies and procedures to ensure your next visit to the Las Vegas Golf courses will be safe and healthy. Please call us if you have any specific questions regarding precautions or procedures being taken at certain courses you are looking to play on your next visit (877) 669-2847.
COVID UPDATE: FEBRUARY 1OTH, 2022:
Governor Sisolak’s New Directive 052 – February 10th, 2022: The State-Wide Mask Mandate Has Been Removed. You are no longer required to wear a mask while visiting Las Vegas!
The new CDC “guidance” on masks recommends that those who are not vaccinated continue wearing masks and following social distancing and other precautions until fully vaccinated. The “guidance” allows fully vaccinated people to stop wearing face coverings in crowds and in many indoor locations. The new guidance at the federal, state and now local level allows private businesses and organizations to require patrons and employees to wear face coverings. According to Clark County, no one is required to wear a mask or physically distance in any setting, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal or territorial laws, rules and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance. Additionally, per the CDC’s guidance, masks must still be worn in hospitals and healthcare facilities and on planes, buses, trains, and other forms of public transportation traveling into, within, or out of the United States, and in transportation hubs such as airports and stations.
Golf Carts and Equipment:
- Two people per golf cart are allowed. We are seeing courses charge an extra $25 if you prefer to ride alone.
- Carts must be wiped down with disinfectant spray or wipes BEFORE and AFTER each round. This includes steering wheels, cart seats, arm rests, cart dashes, cupholders, gear shifts and cart keys.
- Pull carts and push carts must also be wiped down with disinfectant BEFORE and AFTER each round.
- Pins can now be pulled.
- Social Distancing is up to the golf course itself.
- Coolers/Sand-Seed Bottles are back on carts.
- Bag room areas will be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Take-out food and beverages can be served, but are no longer preferred.
- 100% occupancy now allowed in restaurants; so restaurants may be open at the course’s discretion
While the COVID-19 virus is far from eradicated, the widespread availability of effective vaccines has greatly lowered the risk to the community and it is time to reopen at 100%
We will do our best to continuously update this page on our website with reopening information as it becomes available to us as. Please call us today if you are considering coming out to Las Vegas this summer or to book your much-needed golf getaway for this Fall. We look forward to working with everyone again!
VIP Golf Services Team
Toll Free: 877-NOW-AVIP, (877-669-2847)
Local Las Vegas: 702-254-3050
Please leave a message when receiving voice mail at any time. We are dedicated to our customer service and will call you back in a timely manner.